Re: Compilation problem 2.6.9-11 - CentOS 4.1 - solved
- To: Mike Christie <michaelc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Compilation problem 2.6.9-11 - CentOS 4.1 - solved
- From: Jimmy Dansbo <jimmy.dansbo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:38:59 +0200
- Cc: linux-iscsi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:mime-version:content-type; b=sXwqDMOewZSU4z9614f+Zx3X9imOGbb7Cc323gBu73KGepRChtmjkbyzYm+Zgz9xRuSOPLbYgqW/T/6zGBnxLrFE/bTNqjBAijvTKAtHWVtLICQidX/qHEzLI0pu3QtYcSm1c6BFFNzrg18Sa30CSqnKWaUWeeRYCxbybD7t4lg=
- Reply-to: Jimmy Dansbo <jimmy.dansbo@xxxxxxxxx>
Thanks Mike, I had not noticed that one.
I installed the libsys and libsys-devel packages and after this I was able to compile without a hitch and everything is working nicely.
Thanks again for the quick response.
On 9/28/05, Mike Christie <michaelc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jimmy Dansbo wrote:
> /root/linux-iscsi/Linux-i686/obj/daemon/iscsi-config.o daemon/iscsi-config.c
> daemon/iscsi-config.c:22:28: sysfs/libsysfs.h: No such file or directory
> Do any of you have an idea to what I am doing wrong?
I think you need a different version of libsysfs.