Re: How to reconnect to iSCSI target ?

Mike Christie wrote:
Christopher Smith wrote:
However, now I've replaced the disk and restarted the target, I'm having trouble getting the initiator to reconnect.

you actuallly would not need to start and stop the initiator for this case. You can rescan the disk or scan for new disks or delete old disks from sysfs.

Great.  How ? :)

appropriate DiscoveryAddress line in /etc/iscsi.conf and tried several "service iscsi reload" commands, but the initiation will not reconnect to the target.

Try
# killall iscsid
# iscsid

Will this disconnect other active sessions on the initiator (to other targets) ?

Cheers,
CS