Re: [linux-iscsi-users] establish_session failed

Mike Christie wrote:
In the past were you using the defualt multipath and failover settings?
What was the last version that worked for you?

So some more detail. We removed failover in 4.0.1.11. If that works for you then I can track down the regression a lot quicker.

If the last version that worked you guys was 4.0.1.10 or below, then some info like what multipath and failvoer setting you were using would be helpful. By defualt we did failover, and to overrride it you would have had to edit your iscsi.conf file by adding some lines like

Multipath=
PortalFailover=