Re: [linux-iscsi-users] establish_session failed

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005, Mike Christie wrote:

> Fredric Isaman wrote:
> >
> > I get the same results.  Doing just:
> > service iscsi start
> > (wait)
> > service iscsi stop
> >
> > After 3 minutes, the discovery session logs out,
>
> That part is fine and expected. It should happen for you.
>
>   and then every 3 min.
> > after that a "connection failed" message is logged.
> >

> For some reason some of your sessions are going ok but those two are
> not. I will revert some more code and post something else to try.
>
> In the past were you using the defualt multipath and failover settings?
> What was the last version that worked for you?

kernel 2.6.8.1 with iscsi 4.0.1.7

The iscsi.conf I used with those was simply:

Continuous=no
DiscoveryAddress=10.4.0.2
TargetName=iqn.1992-08.com.netapp:sn.50391891
TargetIPAddress=10.4.0.2/32

The iscsi.conf I am currently using is the same, but with the last line
commented out.

	Fred