|[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]|
Hello all , |
I require suggestion for building up the DC DR server. I want to build the Mailbox server with 5000 users , 1 TB size of total mailbox data.
1) DC and DR server will be in two different IDC , with internet connectivity or with dedicated pipe.
2) How to sync the every email ( add / delete / seen / unseen ... etc ) on the fly from DC to DR ?
Please share if any have good URLs / Blog / wiki / howto steps information for implementing the above.
3) If point 2 have solution , then in case of drill if I point the LIVE IP from DC to DR and if all emails come on DR server for 1-2 days , then how to sync back that emails to DC again.
4) For syncing data back from DR to DC , Is there any method other that IMAPSYNC ?
5) Is it possible again on the fly syncing of emails from DR to DC ?
6) How other sysadmins are managing the Drill situation and DC to DR syncing ?
---- Cyrus Home Page: http://www.cyrusimap.org/ List Archives/Info: http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/info-cyrus/ To Unsubscribe: https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/mailman/listinfo/info-cyrus