Re: Inaccessible emails

Outlook is known to have the same problem with large mailboxes.
Large as in many messages, not bytes.

Recommend keeping inbox under 15,000 messages, so the client can
maintain its local index file without corruption.  He may ignore you,
and when he gets tired of the failures then he will change.

It's not a cyrus problem. Cyrus's capacity exceeds that of all the
popular clients.

Joseph Brennan
Lead Email Systems Engineer

--On Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:51 +1100 Puthick Hok <hputhick@xxxxxxxxx>