RE: Problem recover replica

Hello,

I'm using "find -type f" in my test environment because it's just 5 o 6GB of data. In production I know I won't be able to use it. how do to check/dump/export cyrus.index information? I was trying to find some tool o script but I couldn't find it.

Thanks & Regards.

Manel Gimeno Zaragoza
magiza83@xxxxxxxxxxx

----