RE: Problem recover replica

Hello Bron,

Regarding your integrty check, could you please paste it?
It could be a good guide to made my own, as right now I'm doing the following tree checks:

1) number of mailbox and ACLS (diff md5sum of "ctl_mboxlist -d")
2) number of emails in /var/spool/imap (find -type f /var/spool/imap)
3) du of /var/spool/imap

Anyway, I guess you run your script with both (MASTER & REPLICA) stopped, because if they are not I don't know how to compare if MASTER is receving info all the time.

Lastly, I've noticed that in /var/spool/imap/ there are two folders "sync." and "stage.", could you please provide some information about them, because in my checks I've had to exclude them.

Thanks & Regards.

Manel Gimeno Zaragoza
magiza83@xxxxxxxxxxx

----