Re: it's been a while since we discussed the use of PowerPoint in meetings

And

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/education/2014/03/powerpoint_in_higher_education_is_ruining_teaching.html

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Tony Hansen <tony@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I ran into this article and felt it worth sharing:

Physicists, Generals And CEOs Agree: Ditch The PowerPoint
http://www.npr.org/blogs/alltechconsidered/2014/03/16/288796805/physicists-generals-and-ceos-agree-ditch-the-powerpoint

Actually, the article is not all one sided -- it does also discuss some times when they feel that PowerPoint *is* useful.

    Tony Hansen