RE: Comments on draft-farrresnickel-harassment-01

Opinion noted, Joel, but you supplied no arguments to convince me nor for me to
resolve to convince you.

All I can say back to you is that we would need to find those people, educate
them about the functioning of the IETF, and work out how to fund the work. None
of those is impossible, but they are factors.

Adrian