Re: Two official work languages is smarter (was Re: IETF working language

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Scott Brim <scott.brim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some Working Groups already have informal assistance available for non-English speakers. Talk to your WG chairs.

In one draft with only non-native speakers where I participate we got a very nice review as part of this assistance (well, I guess, the reviewer is an English major and a grammarian.) It would help the draft to be more understandable and us, as non-native will learn a bit more how to write better. A win-win in my point of view and a plausible way forward to improve drafts in the IETF.

/as