AB,

As for your addendum - I just want to point out that there is a
difference between "ignore" and "disregard" on one side and
"disrespect" on the other.

I've followed your proposals for wg and IETF processes, and found that
I can safely disregard/ignore them - lack of insight, experience and
constructive contribution - I will continue to do so.

/Loa

On 2014-03-08 12:25, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
Hi Stewart

I agree with you totally. I will add that the problem is that IETF says
that all inputs are IETF contributions, so if one disrespect input from
one known participant to a newcomer or from minority, and others
majority including managers don't stop that disrespect, I will conclude
that IETF is possibly a disrespecting organisation or unsocial
organisation.

AB