Workshop on Web payments 28 March

Hi all;

Yesterday in plenary session, I shared the fact that W3C is organizing a
Workshop on Payments. The Workshop will be held on 24 and 25 March 2014
in Paris.

http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/

Note that the Workshop is already full, but position papers can be read
and minutes will be available soon after the Workshop has ended. If you
have interest in Payments, I would recommend you contact Dave Raggett
<dsr@xxxxxx> who can give you further information.

 --
 Rigo Wenning
 W3C Legal counsel