Re: draft naming was RE: anti-harassment procedures

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:26 PM, Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Agree.   We have too many piddly rules that serve little or no purpose already.    As long as neither the identifier nor the listed authors in the document are misleading, I don't see the need to impose further restrictions on them.

I feel very strongly, and furthermore I think it's perfectly self evident - the form of a draft name, and the number of authors, and - most especially - the way in which these authors are listed is of vital importance, and there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that I have something to say about it. It's key to note, as a matter of principle.