Re: Proposed IETF 95 Date Change

> That said, moving the meeting further south would
> have helped as well vs. How far north Vancouver is.

Summer daytime temperatures in Vancouver are typically 20c or lower,
while in the southern US they're usually over 30c.  I'm not sure
that would be an improvement.

You're not going to find cool temperatures again in July or August
unless you go as far south as Argentina or New Zealand.

R's,
John

[IETF Annoucements]     [IETF Obscurity Interest]     [IETF]     [IP Storage]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux]     [Pilates]     [Linux SCTP]     [Linux Newbies]     [Fedora Users]

Add to Google