Change in I-D announcement format

Did I miss an announcement of the change in format of
I-D announcement messages?

There's no longer a URL for the standard .txt format. That's
mildly annoying for me (extra time and extra mouse clicks)
and must be a nuisance for anyone who processes these messages
automatically.

At least, I would have expected a warning message about the change.

--
Regards
   Brian Carpenter

[IETF Annoucements]     [IETF Obscurity Interest]     [IETF]     [IP Storage]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux]     [Pilates]     [Linux SCTP]     [Linux Newbies]     [Fedora Users]

Add to Google