Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

Lots of business records are never cryptographically signed (presumably, most of them, actually), and they are just as valid as evidence in court, scanned or on paper. Unless somebody can make a plausible argument that the IETF just made them up, this seems a rather unlikely problem. If somebody wanted to truly contest the evidence, they'd be more likely to claim that their evil competitor signed them in.

Henning
(not a lawyer, but just having been deposed in a patent suit…)