Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

At 00:38 24-04-2012, Bob Hinden wrote:
The work we do in the IETF is done in public. It is a basic element of our open standards process.

+1

The long threads are at:

  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg51053.html
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg51362.html
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg57829.html

There is even an I-D: draft-cooper-privacy-policy-01

Adding a name and/or an email address to the blue sheet is a MAY. Given that this will remain optional and it is a mechanical process, the chance of data aggregation is minimal.

Regards,
-sm