Re: [apps-discuss] Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-04.txt> (The "about" URI Scheme) to Proposed Standard

23 апреля 2012 г. 18:37 пользователь Worley, Dale R (Dale) <dworley@xxxxxxxxx> написал:
> From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev [evnikita2@xxxxxxxxx]
>
> I should also note that the document which is now in IETF Last Call
> was primarily created for HTML5 specification, and, specifically, to
> allow standardizing 2 'about' URIs which are used in HTML5 draft.

Why doesn't the draft mention this, and describe those two URIs?

HTML5 specification is expected to do this.  This document is created to allow 'standardizing' 'about' URIs, which I personally think isn't a good thing.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev

Dale