RE: Proposed IESG Statement on the Conclusion of Experiments

I wasn't discussing the point about whether there should be a process change or not. Rather, I don't think any process, existing or new, of changing the document type can be done in less than 12 months, and I don't think that such change in status will match any market needs for extra identification of active RFCs worthy of implementation.

Therefore essentially in many respects this discussion will achieve nothing.

Regards

Keith

[IETF Annoucements]     [IETF Obscurity Interest]     [IETF]     [IP Storage]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux]     [Pilates]     [Linux SCTP]     [Linux Newbies]     [Fedora Users]

Add to Google