New editor: draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-03 - please check.

Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) Encapsulation for NAT Traversal (DCCP-UDP)

Following a discussion with Pasi, I volunteered to be an editor for the above document and to collect the comments, responses and offered text together from the WGLC into a new WG draft.

As it turns out, many of the comments overlapped and some impacted several sections. I've also tried therefore to increase consistency in terminology and to include text to address all comments raised.

I may have missed some, or may have perhaps misinterpreted some comments, so please check the ID carefully against your own comemnts and tell me if this is OK or not. We can update again if there are issues that have not been addressed.

Best wishes,

Gorry

[Kernel List]     [Linux DCCP]     [IETF Annouce]     [Linux Networking]     [Git]     [Security]     [Linux Assembly]     [Bugtraq]     [Photo]     [Yosemite]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux SCSI]     [DDR & Rambus]     [Linux Resources]