Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis-06.txt

David -

Many thanks for the review.

- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis-06.txt
Reviewer: David L. Black
Review Date: 19 May 2008
IESG Telechat date: 22 May 2008

This is a well-written detailed draft updating an existing
RFC on rate-based congestion control.  It has clearly had a
high level of review by congestion control experts.

I have only done a generalist review, and in particular have
not checked the equations and pseudo-code in detail.  I trust
that the authors and reviewers in the DCCP WG to have done
this level of review, as indicated by the change history.

idnits 2.08.10 found 1 line that was 1 character too long
and pointed out that a -04 version of the rfc2581bis draft
exists.  Neither of these need attention, as the RFC Editor
will handle them in the normal course of editing activity.