Re: synaptics: PS/2 touchpad isn't detected if a keyboard key is held down on boot

psmouse module is not loaded when I hold down a key on boot (when
GRUB2 says "loading vmlinuz"), and, in its turn, the PS/2 touchpad
doesn't work. Latest mainline kernel, latest stable one and probably
many older ones. I guess i8042's buffer gets full and that confuses
drivers somehow.