Mounting only inserted disks

Hi there,

I used some udev automounting scripts in Webconverger:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Udev#Auto_mounting_USB_devices

However since users live boot Webconverger and a system that might
already have an operating system installed like Windows, they
surprisingly found that once they reboot back into Windows, a chkdsk
resulted IIUC.

So I've removed the offending scripts:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-live/config-webc.git;a=commitdiff;h=ea18dff8af2b6800c580b70ce4219aacae9dae73;hp=65cb0929dd60e0e708e55af81f5bd91bc6173fe6

Now I'm thinking is there a way to only mount disks that were
*inserted* only once the machine has booted?

Kind regards,