Re: Some basic questions

Thanks for the reply.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't this essentially replace the kernel
header files in usr/include/ for the build machine with pointers to the
kernel headers for my target kernel?  I'm not sure this is a good way to
go about this.  Am I missing something?  It would be better if there was
some compile option for udev that pointed it at the desired kernel
header files, wherever they might be?

Thanks,
FM