Re: [Patch 1/2] cld: implement dynamic port

On 09/16/2009 03:58 PM, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 18:19:41 -0400, Jeff Garzik<jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On 09/14/2009 02:15 PM, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 15:01:52 -0400, Jeff Garzik<jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>   wrote:

though for uniformity, I lean towards thinking that the daemon should
always write a port file, regardless of whether the port was manually
specified or automatically bound.

I have a better idea. Let's split PortFile from the enabling
of auto ports. We can have<Port>   to with a special string "auto",
and let<PortFile>   to be set when static port is configured.

I think that's fair...

I have posted tabled already, so we have all three in exactly the
same, old scheme now. I'll patch it over. Not sure if I can make it
compatible though... There may be another flag day. Sorry.

Flag days are just fine, this early in the project.

	Jeff