Re: Gtk Graph drawing

So far as I know, gtk_drawing_area_new and cairo are about it.

On 03/08/14 11:18, Bill Vyzas wrote:
Hi all,

I want to draw some graphs and bar charts for some data I have and I am searching for any library available. I am using gtk+ with C.

Do you have something in mind? A research on the internet didn't give any satisfactory results, most of the suggestions where about old libraries and Cairo.

If you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Vasileios