Disable 'Print to File'

Hi guys,

I am not sure if this is a GTK issue, so I would appreciate if you
could point me the right direction.

I'm curating an Kiosk OS that shouldn't allow the user to save
anything to the local filesystem. The default Print dialog, which I
think is provided by Gtk has a 'Print to File' option I would like to
remove.

Screenshot: https://github.com/Webconverger/webc/issues/135

Could you advise how I do this, without recompiling Firefox preferably?

Kind regards,