Re: EXTERNAL: Windows Installer for Gtk+3.6.2 and gtkmm-3.6.0

This is the preferred way to use libraries on windows, since even DLL's
of the same version of some package can be binary-incompatible (compiler
versions, different #defines, etc). Windows has a facility to avoid such
problems (WinSxS), but this only works for libraries that don't rely on
external data files (such as icons, translations, cache files etc. in Gtk).
I made some sort of small ruby-based framework to include the DLL's of
Gtk+ and its dependencies into an NSIS installer for an application. My
installers at http://gtk.2g2s.de are made this way. The code is somewhat
ugly, but if someone is interested in it, i could release it.