From: gtk-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:gtk-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of tarnyko@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: sexta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2012 07:24
To: gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: GTK+ 3.6.1 for Win32 (Runtime & Bundle) Hi Andy, I have no relation with the GTK+ team.
Regarding the packages, I think the problem is just, they don't have any
official maintainer now. I once tried to "push" them to gtk.org, but the
mail addresses listed here (https://live.gnome.org/GtkTasks) do not exist
anymore, and nobody did answer me on IRC (#gtk+).
As far as I know, we are 2 persons knowing how to compile GTK3 win32