How to re-enable drag and drop in a GtkTreeView after sorting?

Hello,

 I have a question regarding drag and drop in a GtkTreeView. I am using one in an application I am developing and I have enabled drag and drop for it. However, if you sort it by one of the columns, the drag and drop is disabled (which is logical and how I would expect it to work).

I'm looking for a way to clear the sorting and re-enable drag and drop. I tried calling gtk_tree_view_set_reorderable (tree_view, TRUE), but this doesn't seem to do the trick. Also, I don't see any way to reset the column to a non-sorted state - although this is not a big problem, I can reset the sorting indicator manually.

Thanks for any help you can provide.