Merging libstarred into GTK+?

Hi,

Just released libstarred 1.0 - http://gitorious.org/libstarred

It provides a widget and a cell renderer for doing editable five-star
ratings, but also starred favorites. You configure it to your needs.

It seems feature complete to me and also seems to work properly. More
testing, code review, feature requests, patches - all very welcome of
course.

Now I don't really have the time for maintaining such libraries in the
long run, and also the stuff in the library should be of common interest
for application developers. Therefore I wonder if it makes sense to add
those widgets to GTK+ itself. Can I drop this code here?

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias.hasselmann@xxxxxx>