Re: GTK TreeView control in Windows (DND issue)

On 18 Sep 2011, at 00:03, Dieter Verfaillie wrote:

ps For future reference: GTK+ development related discussions
are better done one gtk-devel-list. You'll probably attract
more GTK+ developers/maintainers over there. There's also
a #win32 channel on irc.gnome.org in need of being repopulated
with people working on the Windows bits and pieces.

Also, for "GNOME Platform" [1] windows related development
discussions, there's the brand new and shiny windows-devel-list
mailing list.