image loading

Hi all,
Can any body tell me how i can have a imge in my window of gtk application.
Since the gtk+2.0 mannual, which i am having doesn't have this topic,
please give any links. I am using C language, i can find some thing on
python. but i want C libs.
any clues?

With regds,

Shyjumon N
Mobile: +91-9945006965

<<winmail.dat>>

The information contained in this e-mail message and in any annexure is confidential to the  recipient and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message along with any annexure. You should not disclose, copy or otherwise use the information contained
in the message or any annexure. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of SoCrates Software India Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.