GTK with DirectFB on MIPS

Hi,

I am working on a MIPS based project that uses GTK with DirectFB on an EPSON graphics controller.
Basically it is working but there are a lot of issues with colors and fonts.

The versions I use are:
GTK 2.9.0
Pango 1.13.5
Cairo 1.2.4
ATK 1.10.3
Fontconfig 2.3.95
DirectFB 0.9.24

I just wanted to know if anybody on this mailing list is using GTK with DirectFB on MIPS and what versions of the libraries are the best choice.

regards
Andre

Do you Yahoo!?