Regarding portability of GTk 2.0 with montaVista ?

Friends,
    I'm working on the GTK on linux platform for the time being. But, later I have to work on the montaVista on the ARM processor. I just wanted to know, whether, the GTK can be run on themontavista.....? Please help me in this regard.

Please give me the cross compiling mechanism, if you have.

Thanks in advance for your help.

With Regards,
Vinayak