Re: Can a GtkHandleBox be made transient?

> Is there any reason that windows created by GtkHandleBox aren't transient
> by default?  This is the behaviour I would expect.

Different people expect different behaviour...

> Is there a simple way to make them transient?

I think a GtkHandleBox has its own GdkWindow, so just use

gdk_window_set_transient_for
	( handlebox->window, GdkWindow *parent );

Maybe you have to use gtk_widget_get_parent_window, if GtkHandleBox sets
GTK_WIDGET_NO_WINDOW...

HTH

Jan-Marek