Re: Warning when drawing on a Gnome canvas

> > > The messages are from libart. (art_svp_intersect.c, function
> > > art_svp_intersect_add_horiz).
> > >

> > Thank you for your answer. I don't understand why this occurs. Have
> > you had any issue with that before ?
>
> Yes, I had this message at once, probably about two years ago, but I do
> not remember what was the cause.

these messages are caused by giving libart_lgpl a set of points for a
shape that either:

	1) have multiple instances of the same x-coordinate values
	2) if they wrap around to form a closed polygon (or even
	    "start" to do so to form a non-closed polygon), they
	    do not wrap counter-clockwise (IIRC)

--p