Re: Check Box Labels

William

I don't have a straight forward answer for you, but GtkCheckButton is a derivative of GtkButton.  GtkButton is a derivative of GtkContainer.  You should be able to do something like this:

GList    *widget_children=NULL;
widget_children=gtk_container_get_children (my_check_button);

Next, walk the list widget_children doing a GTK_IS_LABEL(glist_node).  You also might have to also do a GTK_IS_CONTAINER(gslist_node) and keep probing deeper until you find the label.

I'm pretty new to GTK, but anytime you have a gtk_something_or_other_new_with_label it is usually a combination of two widgets packed into a container or packbox.

Hope this helps.

I think the check box and the label are packed into a hbox or vbox.  Therefore what you need