Re: Traditional C rejects ISO C

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004, Carl B. Constantine wrote:

> 2) I get these errors in callbacks.c for routines like:
>
> void on_button_3_clicked(GtkButton *button, gpointer user_data)
>
> which I didn't write, but glade generated it for me.

One thing you could do -- which is Good Practice in any case -- is to not
let Glade generate code for you.  Use libglade to load the glade xml file
instead.

-Peter

"Their god is a UFO driver. Our group, Revolution Against Evolution, is
made up of traditional Biblical Christians who believe in a supernatural
creator God, and his son Jesus Christ. We in no way believe that this
Christ was a space alien."
 -- http://www.rae.org/raelian.html