Re: GThread Problem

Hi Bryan,

> What would cause the difference?  A bug in my version of glib?

If the program I attached doesn't produce the same pointer values, it
would indeed be a bug in GLib. I can't think of any changes in that area
however, which could cause that. Also I doubt, that Ximian did local
changes for their packages to that part of GLib.

So you are sure, that the following program doesn't do, what it should?

> > #include <glib.h>
> >
> > void*
> > thread_func(void *anything)
> > {
> >   GThread *thread;
> >   thread = g_thread_self ();
> >   g_print ("%x\n", thread);
> > }
> >
> > int
> > main (void)
> > {
> >   GThread *thread;
> >   g_thread_init (NULL);
> >   thread = g_thread_create (thread_func,NULL,FALSE,NULL);
> >   g_print ("%x\n", thread);
> > }

Bye,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi                 |            här ovanför alla molnen
mailto:seppi@xxxxxxxx              |     är himmlen så förunderligt blå