SOS: printing

Hi,
Is there any support that gtk for windows gives for printing? i.e to make myself clearer, can I send data to be printed using a laser or dotmatrix printer from my application written in gtk/gtkextra?
please help me out here? i found no documentation on this! the only information for printing that i got was for linux.
Thank you,
sushma

Do you Yahoo!?
[GIMP Users]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Gimp's Home]     [Steve's Art]

Add to Google Powered by Linux