Re: patches applied...

Not to confuse people here: I could work very well
together with Zephaniah, when we both were more active.

Though, communication between us began to sleep some time ago.

I don't know if Zephaniah is willing to do work for gpm/integration in
debian. Anyway, good work with (other) distro maintainers
can help improving gpm very well and I appreciate work from those
sides.

I my for side don't even care very much _who_ is doing it, but _what_
he's doing.

Just for your information.

Nico

--
Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
pgp: 8D0E E27A          | Nico Schottelius