Re: mouse-test & gpm

Dear Mr. Rubini:

Thank you very much for your fast reply to my problems.
I have got a copy of gpm-1.20.1.tar.gz already.
After the compilations, the executions on console
of mouse-test gives me error of undefined symbol on "Gpm_get_console";
and mev has error of undefined symbol on "gpm_report".
Both are relocation error.

I believe the "libgpm.so.1.19.0" has been updated already.
It is quite strange how come the libgpm.so has a version of
"1.19.0", instead of "1.20.1".

I might try some earlier releases later on.
Thank you again for your kindness to give assistances.

Regards.

Shampoo

--
³¯©÷®ú ( Shampoo CHEN )

Email: shampoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       shampoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
               www.cosi.com.tw
TEL: 886-2-25852542, 886-2-25850678;
     886-9-1501-6761 ( 0915-01-6761 )
FAX: 886-2-25850605

¦P¨B¶}©ñ¨t²Î(ªÑ)¤½¥q
¥x¥_¥«Àôªe¥_¸ô2¬q97¸¹4¼Ó¤§1
Concurrent Open Systems, Inc.
4F-1, #97, Section 2, Huan-Hou North Road
Taipei City, 103, Taiwan