Re: alps tapping

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Andrea Dieni wrote:

> this I didn't change the default options in alps.c and in the attached file
> there's the output of a tapping in the middle of the tap, four corner tapping
> (one for each corner) and a double tapping. At last left and right button.

hmm, when the pad signals gestues it does not report pressure. Try the
attached alps.c. It s an atempt to support glidepoint and the dual
glidepoint/glidestick. (I dont not have any of them so it might not work
at all). It attempts to turn of gestures.

Peter
--
E-Mail:       pebl@xxxxxxxxxx
Real name:    Peter Berg Larsen