From: Robert Kulagowski [mailto:rkulagow@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:47 AM
To: GNU Gatekeeper Users
Subject:  New Forwarding policy - "answering machine"
possible?

Could the "forward-on-busy" be used to create a script that
auto-answers, announces to the caller "The endpoint you are trying to
reach is busy, please try again in a few minutes" and then hangs up on
the caller?

It seems like it should; how would you even go about creating a video
stream that could be played to the calling endpoint?

http://p.sf.net/sfu/learndevnow-dev2

http://p.sf.net/sfu/learndevnow-dev2