From: MarvinHerbold [mailto:mherbold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 December 2011 08:40
To: Openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Why is the videophone endpoint not accepting
this call?

The two endpoints are Ekiga running on a PC, and a Sorenson VP-200 at the
other end.  The Ekiga is placing a call to the gatekeeper, and I am having
the gatekeeper route the call to the Sorenson VP-200.

The RouteRequest I am getting is:
RouteRequest|72.222.237.138:30002|unregistered|7120||Marvin:h323_ID|69-0
RouteRequest|0-ca-6a-d6-05-19-10-9e-90-00-24-e8-1c-86-17|74.208.147.64|e
RouteRequest|kiga3.2.7
(OPAL v3.6.8);

And I am responding with a:
RouteToGateway Test 68.3.231.14 unregistered 7120

Note that I am not sure if the RouteToGateway is correct to use here...
also, I am using 'Test' alias but really there are no registered endpoints
anywhere in the system... so I am not sure what I am supposed to be using
for the alias.

>From the attached log it does seem like the call is going to the
>Sorenson
VP-200 but it is not getting accepted for some reason.  The Ekiga screen
says "The call has been rejected."  The Sorenson VP-200 never rings.

I have uploaded the relevant part of the log file - I am not sure if I have
done it correctly...

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32971312/gnugk.txt gnugk.txt

Thanks for any insight!

Marvin

Systems Optimization Self Assessment
Improve efficiency and utilization of IT resources. Drive out cost and
improve service delivery. Take 5 minutes to use this Systems Optimization
Self Assessment. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sdnl/114/51450054/