Re: TANDBER TCS full registration problem

Jan,

> actually its a good thing when an endpoint uses lightweight
> registrations after the initial registration. It saves bandwidth.
>
> When GnuGk is restarted, it will require one full registration, but the
> endpoint should notice the reason fullRegistrationRequired and send
> immediately one full registration and all is good.

well yeah, I got that principle - but the problem is that the full
registration is never performed by TCS until we manually unregister
it from the gatekeeper and register it again. That means the
fullRegistrationRequired  message is not understood by the TCS for
some reason.

If it helps, I may try to ask my colleagues at other institution, who
have a TANDBERG-only infrastructure including VCS to capture a few
packets of what happens after the VCS restarts while TCS is registered
to it.

With thanks and best regards,
Petr

http://p.sf.net/sfu/rim-blackberry-1