When A connects with B via GnuGk, does the media bypassed?

Hello,

When we have A (h.323 + h.239 + h.263) --> GnuGK --> B (h.323 + h.239 + h.263) call is connected. How can i say please bypass the media end point to end point.

* But still, i need to read the signals, so that i can store it in database for reporting or able to use real time events, to make my own customized call center tracking etc.

Thanks in advanced.
Regards
Shamun

http://p.sf.net/sfu/whatsupgold-sd