Re: GnuGk CVS down

Here is a quick overview of the features I've committed to the CVS
after the outage if anyone wants to try them and give feedback:

H.460.9 support in endpoints is now enabled correctly and the reported
QoS values are available through Radius and the status port
("PrintEndpointQoS"), together with sniffed RTCP data. This is is still
work in progress, please report back how it works for you.

New switches: [RasSrv::ARQFeatures] SendRIP=<delay> and
[RasSrv::LRQFeatures] SendRIP=<delay>
These allow you to let the caller know the routing process will take
some time and avoid him running into a timeout.

The callDestSignalAddress is removed from incoming Setup if its the
ExternalIP. This helps to avoid loops in NATed configurations.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-dev2devfeb